Listing Websites about Loratadine
Buy Claritin Allergy & Sinus Treatments Generic Loratadine 10mg …
(4 days ago) WebBuy Claritin Loratadine Allergy Relief 10mg-60 Pills In 10-20% of women with autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1, ovarian underdevelopment developsas a result of their …
Url: Visit Now
Loratadine: Interactions & Contraindications Study.com
(9 days ago) WebLoratadine has scores of different drug interactions as well. In other words, if you are taking a drug other than loratadine, the two medications might interact with one another (and …
Url: Visit Now
FAQ about Loratadine
What are the side effects of loratadine?
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
Is it safe to take 20 mg loratadine?
Yes it is completely safe. Adults and children 6 years and over: - 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours; children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor; consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist. It is not recommended to take more than 10 mg of Claritin (loratadine) per 24 hours.
What is loratadine good for?
Loratadine is a medicine used to relieve symptoms of allergies, such as runny nose, sneezing, or itchy eyes, nose, or throat. This medicine is also given to help redness and itching caused by...
What is the difference between loratadine and cetirizine?
- Cetirizine is said to induce more sleepiness than Loratadine.
- According to some studies, Cetirizine is better in dealing with allergic rhinitis.
- Cetirizine has more hydrogen and oxygen atoms but less carbon atoms than Loratadine.
- Cetirizine can also lead to slight breathing difficulties as one of its side effects.