Listing Websites about Esomeprazole
Buy Nexium (Generic Esomeprazole) Pills 20mg, 40mg Capsules
(6 days ago) WebAfter surgery, the patient should drink a course of antifungal drugs and immunostimulants. To recover, the patient must eat right, follow a healthy lifestyle and adhere to all medical …
Url: Visit Now
FAQ about Esomeprazole
What are the side effects of esomeprazole?
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- darkened urine
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
What is esomeprazole used to treat?
What Conditions does ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM Treat?
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- excessive production of stomach acid
- bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
What is esomeprazole prescribed for?
Prescription esomeprazole is used to treat the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which backward flow of acid from the stomach causes heartburn and possible injury of the esophagus (the tube between the throat and stomach) in adults and children 1 year of age and older.
Can you get esomeprazole over the counter?
Nonprescription (over-the-counter) esomeprazole is used to treat frequent heartburn (heartburn that occurs at least 2 or more days a week) in adults. Esomeprazole is in a class of medications called proton pump inhibitors. It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach.