Listing Websites about Cymbalta
Cymbalta: Side Effects, Dosage, and More - Healthgrades
(3 days ago) WebThis drug has a boxed warning, the most serious warning from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).A boxed warning alerts doctors and patients about drug effects that may be dangerous. …
Url: Visit Now
FAQ about Cymbalta
Is Cymbalta a good antidepressant?
If any new or serious symptoms occur, report them to your doctor right away. Cymbalta is a good antidepressant supplement that can be used for the treatment of depression and other mood or mental disorders. However, you need to consult your doctor if this is the best drug for your particular situation.
Does Cymbalta addicting and do in make you high?
It is not like addictive drugs, such as LSD and cocaine, in that one cannot get “high” from taking it. People who misuse Cymbalta also don’t keep using it to get the same effects the way they might if they were addicted to alcohol or heroin. In that sense, Cymbalta is not addictive.
What is the drug Cymbalta used for?
Understanding Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Cymbalta Effects And Abuse. Taking Cymbalta can improve mood, sleep, appetite, and energy levels in consumers while simultaneously decreasing nervousness.
- Signs Of Cymbalta Addiction. ...
- Cymbalta Abuse Statistics. ...
- Get Help Today For Cymbalta Addiction. ...
What are the risks of taking Cymbalta?
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- area rash
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blurred vision
- change in consciousness
- clay-colored stools
- cold sweats